1. The promoter is: Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE). The ALLIANCE is a company registered by guarantee (Registered in Scotland No.307731 Charity number SC037475) whose registered office is at Venlaw Building, 349 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4AA
2. Employees of the ALLIANCE or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://dhcscot.alliance-scotland.org.uk/get-involved.
5. Closing date for entry will be 16 February 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. In order to be entered into the competition, respondents need to fill in the Our GP Online Co-design survey and submit their email address or phone number and name at the end. The winners for the 8 prizes will be chosen at random. Each email address/phone number will be assigned a unique ID number and the winners will be chosen by obtaining 8 random numbers through Random.org.
Further information can be found at: https://www.random.org
8. The prizes offered are:
- 1 Macbook Pro
- 1 Apple Watch
- 1 Fire HD tablet
- 5 Fitbits
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by www.random.org from all valid entries (i.e.including a unique email address/phone number) received and verified by the Promoter.
13. The winner will be notified by email or phone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
18. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.